Made in Japan
So currently I am reading Made in Japan, life story of Akio Morita in his own words.
Now this is a kind of a book that one reads with the hope of getting something out of it, may be the enjoyment of watching a snapshot of the journey that a person undertook in his life, may be a desire to learn something or get inspired. And so I am reading it slowly and forcing me to think about whatever I read. How do I organize those thoughts here? Let me see !!
I have read many Biographies and Autobiographies till now, very few of the famous ones but all of them pretty interesting. However I have never read a Autobiography and a Biography of the same person. Is there any such example where both of them exist? It would be fun to read them since then you can see how his life looked to him and how it appeared to others. May be it doesn't make a lot of business sense to do such a thing but may be in some case it would have happened. Suggestions suggestions !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home